This mixed-use project consists of 9 rowhomes built in the 1900’s. The Townes of Chester was once a blighted block of row homes located in Baltimore City’s Middle East neighborhood. The Townes of Chester allows the opportunity for those that work in Baltimore City an affordable option to live where they work as well as the second location to the popular vegan restaurant, Land of Kush.
– 7 newly renovated townhomes
– 2 townhomes transformed to Vegan Restaurant
– Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
– Located one block from Johns Hopkins Hospital
– Minutes away from downtown Baltimore